Monday, May 26, 2014

Rich food, rich story

As you read in my last post, this story just keeps getting richer.

I have never been a foodie.  I honestly just eat what's in front of me.  As I get older, I see how that could be a problem.  And yet, I don't want that to be an obsession.  I have always thought how I spend my time shows what I worship, and food has never been a satisfying idol for me :)

So - I like to keep things simple.

Enter Technology 

Do we or do we not live in the 21st century?  I purchased two machines, the Nutri Mill and the Bosch Universal Plus, to make the transition to health easier.  I have set up a business I believe in this so very much, called Wendy's Fresh Mills.  In the next few days, I will walk you through the morsels of education that blew my mind and caused me to make such a dramatic change in how we lead life at home.

We now grind our own wheat, spelt, seeds, AND the beans and rice we have been grinding for seven years.

First Morsel

The Nutri Mill was specifically built for this purpose.  Grinding the beans and rice left me with a cemetery of blenders that just couldn't cut it.  Now, we are now free to keep grinding, and grinding more types of whole grains and rices and beans, to retain the 44 nutrients that are lost in these flours if they have not been refrigerated.

Yes, folks, 44 nutrients have the potential to be lost if they are not refrigerated after the grinding process!

And that is your first morsel.  Come back on Wednesday for more.  In the meantime, visit me on Facebook at Wendy's Fresh Mills for more information.  This isn't a shameless plug.  This is a plug for your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment