Monday, February 10, 2014

In Which the Goodbye Is the Hello

Not all muffin tops are created equal.

You all know that by now.  There are good fats, and there are bad fats.

In my case, my bad fat was my good fat.

My bad fat encouraged me in a good way to get out there and burn some.
-------------------------------------
I've enjoyed this "fun run" of personal training.  While financially I will be pursuing other ventures, vocationally I am recommitting myself to my own exercise and health.

Lest you think, "Oh no, another personal trainer becomes self-absorbed," I remind you to read my previous post.  This was always about sharing the joy of endorphins.  I won't stop that now.

I missed my own endorphins.  My children, as a result, missed the real me.  My husband deserves the real me, too...

So - time to reconnect.  After a month, I have finally found the 'phins.  I run after them three times a week.  They don't disappoint.

Since I've focused on getting it back, my brain has worked better, and faster.  It's all part of my inner treadmill.  Brain's gotta keep up with the feet!

My energy has resurfaced.  My eyes feel brighter.  My God is more apparent.

Thanking Him for this season of health, and for renewed energy to share.  Work is to be done.  I must be healthy to do it.  Hello, health.


No comments:

Post a Comment